Friday, November 21, 2014

New photo shoot

Hi everyone!

We just changed the name to "themeowstyle" as we think it's more easy to write (meoww may produce confusions because maybe you think you put right and you will think it's a blog about a girl from Singapore telling you her whoole life as if you cared about it and that does not publish since 2007 so why the heck are you in that page and weren't we talking about fashion? and blah blah

And I wanted to publish my new photo shot. I will not cover my face if you want to accuse me of any cyber crime or whatever.

Some of my readers have sent me private messages asking why the blog is called "The Meow Style". It's not only because I put a tigers face in mine when I don't like a photo.

It is because "meow" is the cat's sound duh cats have an amazing sence of grace and elegance in their movements and in terms of clothing it is my favorite style: classy and elegant without appearing to look as if I'm trying really hard to be elegant.

Love you all xxxx

1st photo: Clothes from Hollister.
2nd photo: Sweat shirt from H&M. Shorts from Pull and Bear.
3rd photo: Tee from Brownie Spain.
4th photo : Tee from Abercrombie and Fitch.




No comments:

Post a Comment