Thursday, November 20, 2014

Cinema style - Mockingjay

If you love "The Hunger Games" movies, you know "Mockingjay-Part 1" will premiere tomorrow. Millions of people are waiting for this amazing movie to arrive.
 

So I thought of making a fashion section about fashion in films as I'm sure many of us have dreamed of wearing a Disney Princess dress and fashion in movies inspire many people. I love movies and specially the fashion in them so if any of my readers love both clothes and cinema I hope you will check this soon!

A dew days before the release of Mockingjay an amazing website that was recommended to me. A friend told me (as she is a big fan of the series) about it, because I loved the costumes in the movies (Cashmeres and Glimmer costumes during the interview are perfect, although everyone was thinking about Katniss Katniss Katniss) and fashion in the Capitol.

 

The page is called "Capitol Couture" and can be seen in capitolcouture.pn (by copying the link.) It is designed as if the government of "Panem" (the country in which the series is based) as if it was made for its inhabitants. It defines awesomeness.


Very exclusive designers and famous bloggers have worked on it as well as designing clothes collections for the web or the movies. You can find contests to design your own Capitol portraits, amazing futuristic shoes, apparently laser made costumes and bird shaped fake eyebrows.

I recommend it to many fans of the series and those who like fashion and the movies as the clothes can inspire many and they are something worth seeing.

Bye classycats
and enjoy it very much xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment