Friday, February 13, 2015

First post of 2015!

I'm sorry if I have not posted this year but with finals (yes, finals this early) and stuff I could not really prepare a good post.

Before the happy moment of knowing what to buy in your next shopping spree (if you aren't as broke as me) I just wanted to take a moment to say how awesome is Jamie Brewer.

For those who don't know her, Jamie is a girl with down-syndrome who got famous after playing Addie Langdon in American Horror Story. 

After, she played two successful roles on seasons 3 and 4 of the same show. She has been devoted to raise awareness about people with Down Syndrome. And now she has been the first model with Down Syndrome to ever participate in the New York Fashion Week.

 She alone has changed the world so please just take a moment to appreciate ths amazing woman, as she alone has changed the fashion world and helped many understand a very important issue.

She is simply amazing.

No comments:

Post a Comment