Wednesday, September 10, 2014

Tigers Travel Too

Los Angeles babes. Okay so I spent 3 weeks at L.A and I just wanted to thank the awesome people I met there (All Americans are baes, believe me).
 
I wanted to just say the best shopping places and tips if you go to the States and want to return looking great (and with tons of new clothes).



AMERICANA: So Americana is this extremely big and amazing shopping mall located at Glendale. It has movie theaters, restaurants (Cheesecake Factory was amazing) and lots of shops.


Shops at Americana are:

Urban Outfitters- Hipster clothing for men and women, as well as modern furniture, posters, games and books.
Price: Medium.

UGG Australia: The worldwide famous chic and supercozy boots, very fashionable.
Price: High.

ILORI Eyewear Boutique: Luxury eyewear. It offers great brands as Dolce and Gabanna, Ray-Ban or Tiffany & Co.
Price: High

There is also a Forever 21, American Eagle Outfitters, Calvin Klein... also, it is located near a big shopping mall that has a Victoria's Secret, Hollister, Macy's...





 
I also went to the SANTA MONICA PROMENADE, which is extremely beautiful and near the beach.

The most amazing shop I found there was Brandy Melville, that was more and less cheap and had very fashionable and hipster clothing so I totally recommend it if you don't have a lot of money and you like hipster clothing.

There's also Abercrombie, that is much cheaper in the USA than in other European countries (as Spain and the UK) so if you like the brand a must for you is to buy something in the USA as it is so much cheaper.

You can go to Adidas Shoes, so if you have to buy sport shoes that is the best mark (although it is expensive, but if you prefer quality that's the best you can get). If you go there looking for shoes you must also go to Clarks (classic and stylish) or if you like more informal shoes to Converse or Sketchers.

There is a Victoria's Secret if you are looking for underwear, and it also sells "PINK" sports and casual clothes (PINK is the new Victoria's Secret brand that has yoga clothes) it is expensive but not too way too much. I bought a sweater for 44$ and there are casual dresses at 32$ or so.


I visited Universal Studios and was very surprised to see there is a shopping promenade near to it. It has Abercrombie and Guess but my best discovery was ANGL (note the name plz).  THE BRAND HAS NOT PAID ME ANYTHING TO WRITE THIS OKAY? OKAY.

 I had no idea about the brand but I absolutely loved the clothes. They are extremely stylish and is not too expensive. I loved the tops with open back, they were casual yet hipster and I loved them, the dresses were very cute, always in pastel tones (except the ones with print) and some where casual but very chic and others stylish, and there are sales (up to 75% off).
Totally recommend angle and thats weird because I usually stick with Brandy Melville, Abercrombie, Zara (so multinationals basically) and this was my great US discovery. You can check the webpage www.shopangl.com

Unfortunately still it does not ship clothes internationally but if you go to the States check if there is a store near you.


 
Hope I help if you visit California babes xxxxxx


 
1st Photo: At Hollywood Boulevard (TCL Chinese Theatre). Top from Double Agent. Shorts (although it seems a skirt) from Bershka. Clock from Marea.

 
2nd Photo: At Universal Studios. Top from River Island, pink shorts from Pimkie, bag from Stradivarius, shoes from Mango.















No comments:

Post a Comment