Wednesday, September 10, 2014

Start

So this was my first post in Spanish and I'm going to traduce it for you guys xxxxx

So basically this blog is about fashion and I know there are thousands of them out there but I really like clothes and style and try to do this one. 


Lot's of times we comment that a girl has a very bad sense of style. "Having a bad sense of style" is very subjective (and no offence plz but girls can be real bitches and just get faults out of nowhere)  let's face it, there are, like, lot's of different styles that have nothing to do with each other and suit different people.


Style depends on people's character or how they feel but all trends are valid (except some "things" that cannot be considered clothes at all and that I will talk about later). What fashion really is consists of going out feeling beautiful and great.


I hope this blog grows, in it we will comment new trends, give advice and styles, as well as commenting brands so you can find your perfect clothes.



Love bebes xxxxxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment